|Sent on:||Thursday, January 19, 2012 5:30 PM|
Thanks, Sharla. I can’t make it anyway. Other commitment.
The weather forecast is currently calling for freezing rain and sleet Saturday morning. I will be checking the weather forecast again tomorrow morning. If the weather is as bad Saturday as they are predicting right now it will be, consider the Spanish group automatically canceled. I don't want anyone driving on icy roads. If any of you do go anyway when the roads are bad, please be extremely careful and consider it your own get together rather than an official meetup.
Please Note: If you hit "REPLY", your message will be sent to everyone on this mailing list ([address removed])
This message was sent by Sharla ([address removed]) from The Columbus Spanish Language Meetup.
To learn more about Sharla, visit his/her member profile
Meetup, PO Box 4668 #37895 New York, New York[masked] | [address removed]