The Baltimore Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Rain Plans for Today's Walk

Rain Plans for Today's Walk

Tom H.
TomHyatt
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 4
Dear Spanish Fanaticos:

Although the weather folks said rain would hold off until tomorrow, it looks like it has arrived early. So rather than risk getting us all wet and soggy, I think it is best for us to postpone the walking part of the Meetup and meet directly at El Trovador at 11:30. I will reschedule the walk for later in the fall. So see you at El Trovador at 11:30. Any questions, please call my cell at 410-963-8429.

Tom
Minerva R.
user 8566329
Crofton, MD
Post #: 1
Dear Spanish Fanaticos:

Although the weather folks said rain would hold off until tomorrow, it looks like it has arrived early. So rather than risk getting us all wet and soggy, I think it is best for us to postpone the walking part of the Meetup and meet directly at El Trovador at 11:30. I will reschedule the walk for later in the fall. So see you at El Trovador at 11:30. Any questions, please call my cell at 410-963-8429.

Tom

Dear Tom,
Regretfully, I won't be able to join you and the group this morning. Family related issues need my attention
at this moment. I hope I can attend the next one; I like this idea.
Minerva