addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Beds, Bucks and Northants Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Urgently looking for Spanish Au Pair

Urgently looking for Spanish Au Pair

Nora I.
NoraIshmael
Ampthill, GB
Post #: 1
Hola todos, we are a professional couple with two kids: Nina is 5y and Yasin is 4y. My husband Luke works in London and I am a freelance PR analyst working from home. We urgently require a Spanish au pair to help look after our Girls. In return we offer the standard rate of £60 per week and 2 consecutive days off. We will also pay for an English language course. We have a separate and well equipped guest room with TV, radio and wifi. We are looking for a friendly and helpful Girl between 18 and 28, to live with us from March to June, potentially to be extended until August. We live in a quiet village around 15 mins from Bedford and 30 mins from MK. We are very close to Luton airport and it only takes 50 mins with the train to London Kings Cross. We are a friendly and welcoming family. We have been to a couple of the Spanish Meet ups and were wondering if perhaps any members would have any family or friends who would be interested in this opportunity. Looking forward to hearing from you, Nora.