align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Beds, Bucks and Northants Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Any Spanish or English teachers looking for a job in MK?

Any Spanish or English teachers looking for a job in MK?

Helen T.
user 3388659
Group Organizer
Leighton Buzzard, GB
Post #: 7
I am writing from a language training company in London and we are currently looking for Spanish and English teachers in the Milton Keynes area.

We have a number of courses coming up that will be 1.5 hours a week. Some of the courses will be groups and some will be one-to-one. We pay £16 an hour on a freelance basis.

I would be very grateful if you could forward this to any English or Spanish teachers that work with your ‘Adult Continuing Education’ programme and ask any interested teachers to send their CV to me.

Many thanks and kind regards,
Kate

Kate McDonnell - Operations Manager

Rainbow - Language in Business
11 Carteret Street
London
SW1H 1DJ
Tel: 020 3268 1006
Fax: 020 3268 1007
Tim H.
user 12955847
Milton Keynes, GB