Beds, Bucks and Northants Spanish Meetup Group Message Board › Changes to MK and LB meetup

Changes to MK and LB meetup

Helen T.
user 3388659
Group Organizer
Leighton Buzzard, GB
Hola a todos,
Following the success of our Intercambio nights and lots of feedback from the group, I have decided to change the format of the monthly Milton Keynes meetup.  
We have a lot of Spanish people in the area now who are very interested in learning and practicing English and therefore the Milton Keynes meetup will now have an intercambio format every month where we will be swapping between English and Spanish throughout the night. I feel that this is the best way to move the group forward.  Obviously the idea of the meetups has always been a social one and I do not want the meetups to be regimented so I'd like to make the meetup as flexible as possible. If anyone has any comments or further ideas please do let me know.
I am also going to try the same format for the Leighton Buzzard meetup and see how it goes.
Saludos Helen