Event: Dear fellow hikers, I would like to invite you to the
Red Hook Films at Valentino Pier, on the Brooklyn waterfront. The screen is set up in front of a Civil War-era warehouse, with sweeping views of the harbor and the Statue of Liberty as a backdrop. So to speak, "it's a free movie on the water and under the watch of Lady Liberty".
Film begins at 8:30pm
The address is Coffey st and Ferrys st Brooklyn NY 11231
1. Take the A/C or F train to Jay Street/Borough Hall station.
2. Exit and walk down Jay Street to the B61 bus stop in front of the Brooklyn Tabernacle (Jay Street between Livingston and Fulton streets).
3.Take the B61 into Red Hook to Coffey Street.
4. Walk two blocks toward the water and you’ll run into Valentino Pier.
Note: Expect the bus trip to take approximately 25 min.
1. Take 2,3,4,5 to the Borough Hall station.
2. Exit and walk down Court Street approximately four blocks toward Atlantic Avenue. (If you pass Barnes & Noble and the movie theater, you are walking the correct direction.)
3. Catch the B61 bus in front of the Duane Reade on the corner.
4. Follow steps 3 and 4 above.
I'll be there at 7-7:30pm with yellow textile and
meetup sign, written on it.
Gear: blankets to sit on and snacks