addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Orange County Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › Warm, Caring Host Families Wanted for High School Foreign Exchange Students

Warm, Caring Host Families Wanted for High School Foreign Exchange Students

A former member
Post #: 2
Hola!

My name is Carolyn Rojo. I just moved to Orange County and am serving as
area coordinator for Northwest Student Exchange. We have two high school students from Ecuador who would like to spend an exchange year in the U.S. I was wondering if anyone in the Spanish language meet-up group might like to become a host family for a semester or for a school year for a wonderful student. All of our students are carefully screened in their home countries. A great chance to practice Spanish with a native speaker!

Now is the time to sign up!

I'd be happy to pass along more information to anyone who might be interested. I can also offer a referral fee of $150 to any organization or individual who provides the names of qualified host families who are confirmed as host families in the Fall.

Hope to hear from you soon!

Carolyn