September 1, 2009 · 7:00 PM
This location is shown only to members
Intermediate Workshop: POR or PARA?
Have you studied Spanish in the past but still feel insecure if you must to say “Ese plato es para/por ella? Since these two words "por" and "para" have many different uses, the key to understanding which preposition to use is to think of the meaning you want to convey
This 2-hour highly interactive Intermediate Spanish workshop will help you:
- Understanding the basics use of Por and Para
- Use correctly Por and Para in specifics cases
- Use Idiomatic expressions whit Por and Para
- Review some others difficult to use preposition if time allows.
Requirements to sign up for this seminar include:
- currently being able to orally express yourself using verbs in simple tenses, such as present, past and future
- having been placed at the intermediate level at high school, college and/or a language school
- being utterly confused with Para and Por.
This Intermediate Workshop will be conducted by Nicolas, Organizer of this Meetup group and tutor at Spanish Black Belt, leading Spanish language school in Washington DC.
This workshop is not free. Cost per person for this 2-hour-long workshop is $19.- Only 6 persons are allowed per workshop so please sign up on-line through our secure Meetup page quickly enough to secure a seat. Payment will not be accepted at the door. Refunds can be granted ONLY if requested 5 days prior to the workshop's assigned date.
If you are not sure about your level, please CLICK HERE
If you cannot make it to this workshop, or would prefer to attend a more regular class, please click here to access all Small Group sessions currently being offered by Spanish Black Belt.