The Washington DC Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Intermediate II Workshop: How on earth do I get to use the Prese

New Meetup: Intermediate II Workshop: How on earth do I get to use the Present Subjunctive?

Nicolas
user 7569556
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Announcing a new Meetup for Washington DC Spanish Fanáticos!

What: Intermediate II Workshop: How on earth do I get to use the Present Subjunctive?

When: June 30, 2009 7:00 PM

Price: $19.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Intermediate II Workshop: How on earth do I get to use the Present Subjunctive?

Do you want to participate more actively in our Spanish Fanaticos Meetup events? Are you an Intermediate II student interested finally being able to use the subjunctive? Have you studied Spanish in the past but still feels that you can express yourself using only simple tenses? Then come to this workshop and get ready to impress other Spanish Fanaticos with your mastery of the Present Subjuntive in any of our social events coming up.

This 2-hour Intermediate II highly interactive workshop will help you:

- Review formal commands
- Talk about current desires, emotions and doubts you have in reference to other people
- Hide your opinion using impersonal expressions such as "Es importante que ...."
- Get a detailed list of words that express desires, emotions and doubts so that you have more options
- And...if time allows...review verbs with irregular subjunctives

Requirements to sign up for this seminar include:

- currently being able to orally express yourself using irregular verbs in the present tense
- having been placed at the intermediate level at high school, college and/or a language school
- not currently being able to talk using the present subjunctive
- not having working knowledge of the topics to be covered on this seminar

This Intermediate II Workshop will be conducted by Nicolas, the organizer of this Meetup group and tutor at Spanish Black Belt, leading Spanish language school in Washington DC.

Workshop will be held from 7pm to 9pm at Nico's house in Petworth, Washington DC, NW, one neighborhood up of Columbia Heights.

This workshops is not free. Cost per person for this 2-hour-long workshop is $19.- Only 6 persons are allowed per workshop so please sign up on-line through our secure Meetup page quickly enough to secure a seat. Payment will not be accepted at the door. Refunds can be granted ONLY if requested 5 days prior to the workshop's assigned date.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­