The Washington DC Spanish Language Meetup Group Message Board › New Meetup: Beginners I Workshop: Basic phrases that will get you started in

New Meetup: Beginners I Workshop: Basic phrases that will get you started in a conversation

Nicolas
user 7569556
Group Organizer
Washington, DC
Announcing a new Meetup for Washington DC Spanish Fanáticos!

What: Beginners I Workshop: Basic phrases that will get you started in a conversation

When: July 10, 2009 7:00 PM

Price: $19.00 per person

Where: Click the link below to find out!

Meetup Description: Beginners I Workshop: Basic phrases that will get you started in a conversation

Do you want to participate more actively in our Spanish Fanaticos Meetup events? Are you a beginner student interested in learning basic phrases to introduce yourself and start a conversation? Have you studied Spanish in the past but still cannot structure simple sentences in the present tense? Then you should review some of these basic skills and hone your ability to talk about yourself and ask others questions when first meeting other Spanish Fanaticos.

This 2-hour Beginners I highly interactive workshop will help you:

- Introduce yourself and discuss where you are from, where you now live, and where you work
- Request same information from your counterpart
- Talk about the things you do regularly
- Follow conversations with engaging phrases such as “que bueno, que interesante”
- Wrap up conversations; adios, chau, hasta la vista amigo

Requirements to sign up for this seminar include:

- not currently being able to talk using the simple present tense
- not having working knowledge of the topics to be covered on this seminar

This Beginners I Workshop will be conducted by Juan Antonio, Assistant Organizer of this Meetup group and tutor at Spanish Black Belt, leading Spanish language school in Washington DC.

This workshops is not free. Cost per person for this 2-hour-long workshop is $19.- Only 6 persons are allowed per workshop so please sign up on-line through our secure Meetup page quickly enough to secure a seat. Payment will not be accepted at the door. Refunds can be granted ONLY if requested 5 days prior to the workshop's assigned date.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­