Join us for an engaging and fun introduction to Compassionate-Nonviolent Communication (NVC), the Language of the Heart.
This free 90-minute gathering is for people who want to develop their communication skills in order to have more meaningful and effective relationships with friends, family members and co-workers.
We will discuss and explore topics such as:
• The Power of Deep Listening.
• Having empathy for yourself and others.
• Learning how to identify your deepest needs.
• Expressing and receiving gratitude.
• Approaching difficult conversations with more grace and ease.
• Transforming guilt and shame into self-acceptance.
• You will also have a chance to get to know other people with shared interests, build community, and practice the skills with other attendees.
Everyone is welcome, regardless of your past experience or motivation for coming -- we look forward to seeing you there.
If you can't make this meetup or want to know about other classes and workshops we offer, visit this page.
We hope to see you there!
Susanna Warren (pictured above), Host and Facilitator