addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Sphero Rangers - Kids Learn to Program with Sphero Robots Message Board › Call for instructors for kids "Kids Learn to Program Robots" for May 18th me

Call for instructors for kids "Kids Learn to Program Robots" for May 18th meetup in Denver

Ross I.
user 85800972
Group Organizer
Boulder, CO
Hi Sphero Rangers -

We are going to be scheduling our next meetup in downtown Denver for May 18th.  If you would like to learn how to run one of these meetups please email me paul@orbotix.com and we can setup some "train the intructor" time before the event.  Hopefully you'll be able to take the reigns on the 18th!

The goal is after being trained and running an event with our help, you will be able to run events on your own. We've now done them at several elementary schools and on weekends in Boulder and Denver.  This thing is catching on and with your help we can make it even bigger.

If not interested in being an instructor no worries - stay tune I'll send out the announcement in the next day or so for the event on the 18th - hopefully you'll come or tell some friends.

10 goroll 0, 255,2

20 print "Happy programming"

- Paul