addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Spin City - New York Message Board › schacht matchless and accessories for sale

schacht matchless and accessories for sale

Jocelyn
jasongco
New York, NY
Post #: 5
hi, i'm looking to sell my schacht matchless, DT maple/walnut, about 5 years old, with accessories. all reasonable offers considered.

i just got a minispinner, and i'm also moving overseas at the end of the year. i was also recently diagnosed with arthritis in my right knee. so i think i will make do with an electric wheel - and am selling my matchless to try to recover some cash, downsize, and keep my knee out of my spinning.

the wheel was purchased new from MD sheep and wool, from Jim at the Yarn Barn of Kansas. it is in great condition and has always been kept in good space - in my apartment, in non-humid conditions, etc.

it comes with all the standard accessories: kate, 4 bobbins, spring (for scotch tension; i've been using it double drive myself), and 2 whorls. i separately purchased and am including one more bobbin, 3 extra whorls (extra slow, slow and hi speed i think, but can check and be precise if this is important to someone), and the wheel cart which is a GREAT thing. i can also throw in a partially used bottle of ashford oil, and a practically new bottle of lemon oil for conditioning. new, the best price for these items (excluding the ashford and lemon oils) is about $1250, as a point of info.

interested? please contact me at jasongco at gmail dot com. i live in clinton hill, brooklyn and could arrange a time to meet and show you my wheel.

thanks! jocelyn