Spin City - New York Message Board › Yay! It's finally here!

Yay! It's finally here!

Donna
user 2540782
Group Organizer
New York, NY
Hi All!

I'm so excited for our first meetup tonight! I'm excited to meet everyone who's coming and see your cool projects and hear your ideas for future meetups. For those who can't make it, don't worry - we'll have other meetups posted shortly. If you do have any suggestions, feel free to email me or post them on the message board.

If you need to change your RSVP, please try to do so before tonight's meetup.

I have to apologize for my lack of communication for the last week or so. I've managed to get one of these wonderful summer colds, so I haven't been doing much lately. I'm all ready for tonight, though but be warned - my voice does not always sound the way it does today! At least I can talk now, which is an improvement from last week.

For those coming to the Atrium who do not recognize me (I'm actually not a cute, fuzzy grey bunny as in my picture) I have a red meetup bag and I'm wearing a blue MDSW tank top.

Can't wait til later! See you there.

Happy spinning!
Donna
Jayne
sgt_majorette
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Great evening!

But you know what, since this is such a new group with new members coming on board all the time, could we maybe have the next few meetups closer together than normal until everybody's in the loop?

--jayne