add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Spin City - New York Message Board › Brooklyn women’s exchange consignors - bring your yarn and paperwork to the

Brooklyn women’s exchange consignors - bring your yarn and paperwork to the meet up Monday Sept 27!

user 10023644
New York, NY
Post #: 1
Brooklyn women’s exchange consignors (I’m not sure this is the right list of people, feel free to correct me if I’ve screwed up, but I think it’s Donna, Jayne, Anoush, Greta, Jenny, Melis, Cathy, Maria, SusanM, and Ellyane):

Please plan on coming to the meet up this Monday, September 27, at the IBM atrium with completed forms and your skeins! This way, the organizers have enough time to set up the display and log everyone’s stuff into their system.

Please put one of the Spin City group labels on your objects and any other personal logo/business card you would like to use. PM me your email address if you would like a copy of the labels in PDF to print on your own computer, I will also have extras available on Monday. Greta laid out the nicest selection of labels and tags, so you have lots of options for getting the basic information onto our yarn with some sort of graphic consistency.

Donna and I both have scans of the application forms if anyone else is interested in consigning but didn’t get paperwork straight from Sadiebrooklyn. Donna is emailing copies to Susan and Ellyane.

We are all scheduled to have a meet up on Thursday, October 7th, at the Brooklyn Women’s Exchange in honor of American Craft Week. They will provide snacks; I will bring wine and something non-alchoholic. 55 Pierrepont Street, Brooklyn, NY 11201. Clark St 2/3, Borough Hall 2/3/4/5, Court Street R, Jay Street A/C/F, or High Street A/C. Jayne, let me know if you want me to scope out the elevator/steps situation for you right beforehand.

m lynn yu
mknits on Ravelry