Spiritual Explorers Message Board › Spiritual Explorere Meetup this Thursday

Spiritual Explorere Meetup this Thursday

Rich H.
user 11232369
Group Organizer
Grapevine, TX
Hi all -

I/we are looking forward to seeing you this Thursday, 7:30, at La Madeleine. Give me a call if you have any questions or need directions.

Our discussions are not heavily structured, but sometimes we use a 'thought starter' as a launching point for dialogue and exploration. As a thought/discussion starter for this week, let's think for a moment about the "other side". Often times we talk as if there's a spirit world that wafts in and around our physical reality. Other times we think of ourselves as spiritual beings who leave the spirit realm to have a physical life experience, and then return to it upon our physical death. Yet another way to see it is that we are simultaneously spirit-beings and body-beings.

What do you see? I'd love to explore in more depth the nature of the "other side". What is it really like there? If you have a writing from a spiritual tradition that you'd like to share, please bring it.

peace

Rich