Spiritual Explorers Message Board › REMINDER --Thursday the 19th -- Spiritual Discussion Group

REMINDER --Thursday the 19th -- Spiritual Discussion Group

Debi B.
AlphaMares
Argyle, TX

Thursday, April 19, 2012, 7:30 PM

SELECTED BY: RICH HERBST

La Madeleine

6430 North MacArthur Boulevard
MacArthur & Royal
Irving, TX

Hi everyone -

Hope you can join us for our Spiritual Discussion Group!

We start at 7:30... but a number of us come early (6:45 or so) and have dinner as well.

This is an open discussion forum, but we often start with a "thought starter" for the week. Here's one to consider:

Often times when we think about resolutions and new intentions, we think in terms of what to do to bring about the change. It’s like we go straight towards the “doing” of a new intention. I think that the more powerful shifts we seek aren’t so much a “doing”, but rather have to do with “being”.

Have you ever had a moment of realization where you knew that change would occur? What happened in that moment? I bet it was something different than just deciding to “do” something new. I bet it ran deeper than that. What is, for you, this "knowing" that leads to powerful "creating"?

Let’s use our upcoming get-togethers and online discussions to go deeper, and to tune into “what’s next” for each of us. Let’s also share our intentions and realizations with each other, so that the new can be more powerfully manifested.

peace

Rich