Charlotte
CharKrasowski
Edmonton, AB
Hi Everyone:

What would it take to have the best winter ever?

I wanted to clarify a few misconceptions, that many seem to have..I appreciate your confusion and hope to help.

When one suggestes a future meetup, to please have the venue either booked and chosen ahead of time.. Picking one of the listed venues does not mean that it is available.. Susanna usually always books the venue prior to listing the meetup..

Due to this confusion for Iluya's meetup and presentation.. I am offering to have this at my home.. many of you have been to my home in the past.. Unfortunately, I have a previous committment for Fri Feb 3rd and can offer my home for Sat Feb4th.. Ilya said he could do Sat as well..

I as well as 21 one of you so far seem intereted in Ilya's presentation. So please respond if Sat Feb4 th

will work for you, and I will have it at my home..

That way we may have it a little earlier as weel, as I know how late some of these meetup are..

Your feeback is welcomed..

What else is possible?

Have a wonderful week.

Charlotte
Mike G.
user 8070474
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 3
I was thinking that this is one of our regular meetings where we all share and get to know each other better. I will not be paying a fee for someone who has just joined and thinks that his story is better than anyone else. We all have gifts to share and we don't charge each other. I have been a member going on four years. I have always enjoyed meeting like minded people and have made many friends through this group. I don't think it is right for someone to try and use this group to tell their story and chage us. I will not be attending this meeting as it does not feel right.
GILL
user 11611739
Edmonton, AB
Post #: 2
This is an information session and a sharing of knowledge.

Isn't our journey about mind expansion?