align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Edmonton Mind Expansion, Psychic and Spiritual Explorers Message Board › Energy Courses, Seminars and Workshops

Energy Courses, Seminars and Workshops

Charlotte
CharKrasowski
Edmonton, AB
Good Day everyone!!

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!! How can it get any more beautiful than this? As my daughter always screams when she see it Snow " Snow Angels"!!! Enjoy all of Creators Gifts..

I would like to inform you and welcome you to check out another Meetup Group called " Energy Courses, Seminars and Workshops"

For any of you that would like to advertise any of your classes, workshops, informational seminars, or to share your expertise.. This is an excellent Venue.

For those that are looking to exand their knowledge in the Energy and Healing Arts, or are just curious about the different Energy and healing modalities, this is also an excellent place to look; As there are a variety of gifted and experienced teachers, and healers to learn from on this site. So check it out and join, as we would like to know what gifts you have to share that may help us to expand, and grow within our Spiritual Journey.

We all have something to offer that can make a profound difference in someones life if you are willing to share.

Also, One of the members in our last meetup had asked me to do a Theta Healing TM informational session. So for any of you that would like to experience, or who "Craves' a "Taste" of Theta HealingTM, I

will be scheduling this sometime in early March. Myself, and perhaps a couple of other Theta Healers will help me to demontrate what Theta Healing is and how it can change your life with more Ease and Grace. I will be announcing that soon.

Also, Susanna will be announcing another Meetup for the End of March . So stay tuned as we start getting things moving again within the group.

We always welcome any new suggestions for a particular theme or topic of discussion. Just email us with what interests you..

What else is Possible??

Have a Delightful Day, keep warm and most of all HAVE FUN!!!

See you soon,

Charlotte