We host meetups at Inner Space Meditation Center in Harvard Square (www.innerspaceharvardsq.org) and Retreats at Peace Village Learning & Retreat Center.
PEACE VILLAGE LEARNING & RETREAT CENTER --
EXPERIENCE THE TRANQUILITY
Enjoy a weekend retreat on a wide variety of topics in the mountains of beautiful Upstate New York, 3 1/2 hours from Boston.
PLEASE NOTE: Retreats go from Late March until Mid-December. If you see no retreats listed, we are currently on 'Winter Break' which is why no retreat meetups are scheduled during these months. Stay tuned, if not yet~ you will soon see meetups scheduled at our Peace Village location for the spring! It will be well worth the wait.
At Peace Village, some enjoy the opportunity for solitude, for silent
walks through the woods, and group interaction with like minded seekers.
Others find answers to questions about spiritual knowledge, spiritual
power, and the deep experience of meditation. Many have expressed
surprise at the complete shift in awareness that can take place in just
a few days.
* Discover new life tools through self work and group work in interactive sessions.
* Share with like-minded seekers.
* Take time for quiet reflection, relaxation, walks, and exploration of the beautiful grounds.
* Experience periods of silence and meditation.
* Study the practical aspects of spirituality through classes, exercises, and journaling.
* Enjoy the rejuvenating effects of a pure, serene, and spiritual environment with a vegetarian diet.
* Peace Village is a smoke free and alcohol free environment.
* Stay in comfortable rooms with private bath. In most cases, double accommodation is provided.
I started the group because there wasn't any other type of group like this. I've met some great folks in the group who have become close friends and have also met some amazing business owners.
— Bill, started New York City Gay Craft Beer Lovers