We are looking for 5 volunteers to assist with our event The Wisdom of Mary Magdalene Workshop with Sharon Prince. The details for the workshop are below and if you feel this resonates with you, we would extremely overjoyed to have your support as a volunteer.
Please have an open heart and a smile on your face as you will be representing the London Spiritual Movement. We wish to create a space that is loving, open and accepting to our audience and wish for them to take the experience home.
When arriving, please see the Event Co-ordinator. We are expecting around 100 people to attend. Set up and specifications for the event will be discussed at the venue. However, here are the typical Organisational Duties for the Day:
- Group meeting with Event Co-ordinator, at the beginning of the workshop. Set Group intentions and anchor energy through a group meditation
- Help set up chairs, projector, general wellbeing of the room
- You will be assigned to a particular duty for the evening, which may include:
- Assisting on the reception (taking registrations, handing out donation envelopes etc);
- Meeting and Greeting audience as they enter. Warmly welcome them in, as many are new or are coming alone;
- Being on the lookout for latecomers and warmly show them in;
- Assisting Event Co-ordinator during the workshop and if required also assisting Facilitator;
- Topping up water bottles, if needed; and
- Being on hand, to receive donations from our audience at the start of the workshop.
- Closing down the group at the end of the talk.
Thank you endlessly for your help! We are incredibly grateful, as it allows us to continue to spread messages of love, hope, wisdom to those who are in real need of it - helping to awaken London, one person at a time :)
Once again, many thanks in advance for volunteering! :) We are truly grateful for your support and assistance, and the organisers are here to serve you, as you help us serve our greater community.
Blessings and Love
London Spiritual Movement
The Wisdom of Mary Magdelene
with Sharon Prince
Sharon Prince will be arriving from the US to speak about and channel the Mary Magdalene energy, exploring the Divine Feminine within each of us, and how it can be activated to be used within our lives. Sharon, through MM, will also lead us through the kundalini meditations to balance the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine.
There is a hungering to know more about the divine feminine force which has been eclipsed by Western, male-dominated religions. What is the Divine Feminine? It is the existence of a spiritual power and wisdom which is equal to, and balances, the traditional masculine portrayal of God--the feminine aspect of God. In searching for the Goddess through literature, psychology, history and esoteric studies, we find clues to her hidden mysteries everywhere. One such representation of the Divine Feminine is in the person whom we know as Mary Magdalene--portrayed as both saint and sinner. Who was Mary Magdalene and why are we so fascinated by her?
Until recently, she was portrayed as a prostitute by the Church but ancient Gnostic gospels were discovered in the deserts of Egypt which give us a very different view of Mary Magdalene. We are discovering that Mary Magdalene was a great spiritual teacher, a female apostle, and a high priestess of Isis. There are accounts of her traveling to Western Europe after the crucifixion of Jesus, which have been passed down through oral tradition. She has been associated with the Holy Grail, the Cathars of France, and the Templars. Was she was married to Jesus? And did she give birth to their child?
Recent books (and movies), such as Dan Brown’s Da Vinci Code, have awaken and renewed an interest in knowing more about this enigmatic figure that the gospels in the standard Bible barely mention. Those who study the Kabbalah and Gnosticism have claimed Mary Magdalene as their own—a high priestess and sort of divine human representation of the Goddess. However, Mary Magdalene, is more than a Christian figure, she represents a powerful archetype within our collective consciousness that supersedes any religious association. Mary Magdalene belongs to us all and discovering her hidden mysteries brings us closer to understanding and touching the divine within us.
Sharon Prince has been channeling Mary Magdalene’s unconditional love for students around the world for nearly three years. We will discover who Mary Magdalene is by exploring the Gnostic gospels and by referencing modern channeled messages about her life and divine mission here on earth. We will then invoke her presence through meditation, and co-create something special in our lives with the Power of the Magdalene!
You can experience the following at this workshop:
- Discover the real Mary Magdalene through clues in the scriptures, gnostic gospels, and channeled materials
- Understand the Divine Feminine through using Divine Feminine Archetypes
- Have fun with a creative activity for manifestation then participate in a powerful channeled meditation with MM to help you manifest something in your life that you really want
- Heal your heart with MM leading a special exercise, releasing ceremony, and meditation
- Follow the path of the initiate as you balance the Divine Masculine and Divine Feminine Energies within yourself as MM leads a powerful Two-Serpent Divine Sacred Union Meditation. Connect with your Higher Self and/or with you Beloved
- Receive a personal channeled message from MM and Loving Energy Activation Hug
"Sharon's Mary Magdalene presentation was powerful, riveting and inspiring. The message that Sharon channeled was profound and life changing. I highly recommend this class to anyone who yearns for the truth." Nancy C., Katy, Texas, USA
"Endless thanks for the workshop with MM. I received the recording and went through it again and felt the overwhelming strength of the event. Oh, wonderful. I am thanking you so much." Anica Vrtlar, Vukovar, Croatia
"Sharon started to channel Mary Magdalene and whoosh, her presence was in the room with us, the energy was high and Sharon hugged and gave a message from Mary Magdalene to all those that wished to receive this [and] this connected so deeply with those present and touched their hearts.Sharon's ability to bring through Mary Magdalene is amazing and I admire her humility, surrender and integrity when she does this." Joanna Prentis –UK (Co-author of The Magdalene Version, The Power of the Magdalene)
"The whole workshop was amazing and all people were so touched by MM energy and love. At the end of the workshop Sharon channeled MM and her messages to each one who attended the workshop. Amazing!" Alida Irisic, Maribor, Slovenia
Your Facilitator: Sharon Prince
Sharon Prince has been doing professional spiritual psychic readings since 1992. She was born with a gift of awareness, which, through the years she has learned to develop. Sharon travels throughout the U.S., England, Slovenia and Croatia, speaking, reading (for an international clientele), and teaching workshops on developing psychic awareness, divine feminine archetypes, Mary Magdalene, and self-esteem. Sharon is the author of the book,John of Old, John of New—The Awakening of an Apostle. She is currently working on her second book, The Gift of Knowing, in which she will share her own personal journey of spiritual awakening and how each person can find the divine within him or herself.
Formerly an elementary education teacher, Sharon has a B.A. Psychology and a M.Ed. in Science Education. She is a certified hypnotist and offers past life regressions. She is also a licensed minister and certified life coach.
For more information about Sharon, please visit her website at: http://www.sharonprince.net.