Welcome to the Group Healing Night Experience - one of our best and most amazing events - please see description below and if you feel like you would like to donate your time and help making this event happen, please RSVP on this page.
When arriving to the venue, please ask for Lorena Capella (Event Co-ordinator) for this event and get an assigned task, which might include:
- Setting up room;
- Setting up signage;
- Welcoming people who arrive with a warm smile;
- Registering people arriving for the healing, collecting donations and making sure they know the general house rules;
- Refilling water bottles and ensuring that they are regularly topped up;
- Enjoying the event! :)
The Group Energy Experience nights are wonderful experiences where members of the audience sit and receive energy (to the top of their head, shoulders and sides of face) by experienced energy healers.
Group energy experiences are specifically powerful in that they work with the energies of the entire room, amplifying to create a very deep experience by all.
We create a very sacred sanctuary with beautiful music and a visual experience of stars and candles. Breaks are always available throughout, with water available.
Healers: Please visit this page to be part of our Healer Community :) A sacred space where we offer support and unity for our healing nights. Once joined, you may attend any of our healing nights by RSVP'ing through our Healers Meetup: http://www.meetup.com/communityhealers/
Social: At Somerstown Coffee/Pub afterwards :)
A brief outline of what happens:
If this is your first time ever experiencing healing/energy, it is a very gentle yet powerful form of relaxation, deep peace, happiness, connection, warmth and love. It is felt as heat that emanates from the practitioner's hands into your body, travelling through the various layers of your energetic system: physical, mental, emotional and spiritual. This energy carries the frequency of Unconditional Love and is known to move to transmute blockages, pains, life issues - into light, wisdom and truth.
- The evening begins with a meditation
- Each healer will approach you, stand behind you and place their hands on your head, shoulders or back. Some healers use hands-off healing and work with your aura. Some may place their hands on your knees or feet, but for female participants we do not work on the front of your body.
- All you have to do is simply close your eyes and relax! There is no need to try and clear your mind, simply feel whatever it is you are feeling and go with the process. Take note of what you are thinking about, feeling, seeing in your mind's eye, and just enjoy the experience.
- After the break in the middle of the evening, be sure to put your hand up if you require more healing. Healers are more than happy to give, and may have missed you beforehand
- Each participant should receive approximately 3 healings for the evening.
- If you are not directly receiving healing from a healer, please sit back and relax in the Group Energy that accumulates from all those involved.
- Please feel free to get up from your seat at any time to visit the bathroom or to have a break. There is an official break halfway through, for water and a stretch of legs.
- The evening then ends with a grounding meditation led by Inken
Member comments from previous Healing Nights
"This was a wonderful night with a calm and tranquil atmosphere. It was a unique opportunity to experience healing energies from a variety of healers. I felt totally at peace and could have stayed there all night :-)"
"WOW!!! :-) This was the first time I had experienced healing within a group and it was WONDERFUL! Thank you to everyone"
" The healing was wonderful, I left feeling so light and relaxed, I floated all the way back to the station... Many thanks to all the healers for giving so generously of themselves. This I believe, is how humanity will heal itself...together, we will heal each other. Would like to see many more of these kind of events in future. We can all be healers if we clear and focus our energy correctly."