addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Splat Space - Durham's Hackerspace Message Board › Free to good hutch - two or three Nabaztag 2nd generation wi-fi rabbits

Free to good hutch - two or three Nabaztag 2nd generation wi-fi rabbits

A former member
Post #: 41
Hi,
I have two Nabaztags (and a third in FL that I can get returned to me) if anyone is interested.
They are the 2nd generation Nabaztags and they are the pre-cursor to the newly launched Karotz.
http://www.karotz.com...­

These are wi-fi devices that sit on your wi-fi network and can receive and broadcast news, podcasts, etc.

I hate to just throw them out, but I can't get them to work. I'm not sure if is my network configuration which is causing the problem, or the fact that Nabaztag seemed to under and Karotz rose from the ashes in a new firmware distribution.

Anyway, if anyone would like them I'm happy to pass them on to you.

Joanna
Durham