addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Omaha Sportbike Riders Message Board Introduction Forum › Hello, Im with Jasson Nunn

Hello, Im with Jasson Nunn

Chris G.
user 83664962
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1
Been riding for 12 years. 1st bike - 78 honda GL1000, 2nd - 2004 Yamaha Roadstar 1700, 3rd/current - 2003 Honda VFR 800 abs. I've been trying to talk Jason into a sportier bike for a while now and he finally got one. Any how I look forward to meeting up with you all when the chance comes. Now if only the weather would warm up a bit more. I guess I should finish the winter maintenance and tinkering before that happens. Off to the garage.
A former member
Post #: 2
You could at least spell my name right.... Yes you have talked me into another bike. Picking which one to ride will be a burden.
Brian C.
Africord
Lincoln, NE
Post #: 13
Chris, good choice on the VFR.
Chris G.
user 83664962
Omaha, NE
Post #: 2
Sorry Jason the S key stuck, LOL

Thanks Brian, When I was looking for a new bike before I got the VFR I was In debate between a Bandit 1250S, FZ8, or Aprilia Futura, but then I saw the VFR decided for the price I couldn't pass it up.
Kao
user 14307638
Omaha, NE
Post #: 1
smile Welcome, Chris and Jason. Looking to see you guys soon on a hill run meet or Bike Night.