B.A.R.S. - Bay Area Random Sports league Message Board › Handing over the reigns of BARS League - who wants to run this ship?

Handing over the reigns of BARS League - who wants to run this ship?

David [BARS L.
user 8026709
Oakland, CA
Post #: 6
Hi Group,

The concept was started and got off to a great start. I think one totally random relationship was made from the first ever BARS League event. Alas, the organizational team of David and Danielle did not do our part to make this great idea a true success.

In order to see this become what it really can be, we'd like to pass the reigns to someone else.

Please let me know if you would like to take over ownership of BARS League by messaging me, Danielle Wyss, through Meetup (do not reply to this posting as I rarely check the barsleague emails).

You'll receive the keys to drive this great Meetup site and full access to the BARS League custom email address we set up years back.

Again, please message me, Danielle Wyss, through Meetup (find me in the Members section of this meetup).

David hasn't been active on this site since a few months in to starting it and I unfortunately don't have the time to focus on it.

Thank you,
Danielle Wyss