align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

B.A.R.S. - Bay Area Random Sports league Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: First Inaugural B.A.R.S. league Meetup Event

Meetup Cancelled: First Inaugural B.A.R.S. league Meetup Event

David [BARS L.
user 8026709
Oakland, CA
First Inaugural B.A.R.S. league Meetup Event, scheduled to occur on November 1, 2008 4:00 PM has been cancelled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://sports.meetup....­

B.A.R.S. League Members,

It is with a heavy heart and great regret that I will have to cancel this weekends first inaugural B.A.R.S. league event. I was hoping until the last minute that we would be able to luck out with the weather; however, mother nature has other plans and, unfortunately, it looks like Saturday will bear the brunt of this rainstorm.

Fortunately, today is Halloween so I wont look that strange dressed as a pall bearer and carrying around a tiny coffin mourning this weekends inaugural event.

However, I am undeterred and I am scheduling a new event for Saturday Nov. 15th - so wish for good weather and I hope to see all of you there!

Have a safe and fun Halloween,
David