B.A.R.S. - Bay Area Random Sports league Message Board › Inaugural B.A.R.S. League Event! Saturday Nov. 14th @ 3:00

Inaugural B.A.R.S. League Event! Saturday Nov. 14th @ 3:00

David [BARS L.
user 8026709
Oakland, CA
B.A.R.S. Members!!!!

The wait has paid off - and it was well worth it. We are going to have phenomenal weather on Saturday for the first BARS league event - ahh....summer in November. For those of you that are able to make it - the event will be held in Golden Gate Park in the meadow between the tennis courts and the carousel (between kennedy drive and kezar drive on the east end of the park) For those of you who are driving there is usually a good amount of parking available on kennedy drive; however I can't guarantee that with the weather that were expecting and all. I've also included a map on the event page:

Inaugural B.A.R.S. League Event 2 -…

Its going to be great weather and, hopefully, a great outing. Feel free to bring libations for yourself (and others). I'm looking forward to a rousing game of ladder golf (i.e. all the other names previously mentioned) and a good visit to the pub afterward. I hope to see you there and if you have any questions feel free to shoot me a quick e-mail. See you tomorrow @ 3:00!

Best,
David