addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

B.A.R.S. - Bay Area Random Sports league Message Board › New Meetup: random bar games...

New Meetup: random bar games...

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for B.A.R.S. - Bay Area Random Sports league!

What: random bar games...

When: Wednesday, January 13, 2010 6:00 PM

Where:
Bar None
1980 Union St
San Francisco, CA

I know its short notice... but another SF meetup group (20 and 30 somethings) is having a happy hour at Bar None on Union st.

The bar has "Photo Hunt" and "Buckhunter" which are awesome random sports that don't get enough love.

Bring your quarters and your drinking shoes.

Find others around the pool table, darts, or at of course buckhunter and photohunt.

I actually can't get there on time, but figured I would extend the invite.

More sports to come in the future.

Learn more here:
http://sports.meetup....­