addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

B.A.R.S. - Bay Area Random Sports league Message Board › BARS League Members - We need someone new to run this group

BARS League Members - We need someone new to run this group

David [BARS L.
user 8026709
Oakland, CA
Dear BARS League Members,

This group was the brainchild of David. It appears he's sending this but in reality this is Danielle. We developed this group together and he was to be the head organizer. But he's been so busy with work and traveling so much out of the area that his great idea and great intentions are being lost and I am not able to take over. There are a lot of members of this group and so I'm hoping that at least one of you is interested in taking over the reigns of this Meetup and helping it realize its full potential. Please let me know if you are interested. By emailing a reply it will come to me. If you are interested or know someone who is interested please let me know!

Email barsleague@gmail.com

Let's see this great idea come to fruition!
-Danielle