addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Squidwrench hackerspace Message Board › Squidwrench : Special Meeting Tues (Jan 10th) on Scapy

Squidwrench : Special Meeting Tues (Jan 10th) on Scapy

Amanda K.
Amanda_Kershaw
Poughkeepsie, NY
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/squidwrench/events/46745312/­

When: Tuesday, January 10, 2012 7:00 PM

Where: First Presbyterian Church
2568 South Avenue
Wappingers Falls, NY 12590

FYI we will be having a special meeting on Tuesday, January 10th, at our normal place and time, in lieu of our Weekly Doing. Please see the meeting notice for more details.

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through my group profile on Meetup.