addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Squidwrench hackerspace Message Board › Online payment option available for : Be Still My Blinking Heart (E-textiles

Online payment option available for : Be Still My Blinking Heart (E-textiles class with Erica Pivko)

Amanda K.
Amanda_Kershaw
Poughkeepsie, NY
Hi everyone,
Thank you for RSVPing to our E-textiles event on Friday!
Just a friendly reminder - there's a $30 fee for this class, which can be paid in cash on Friday. In addition, just in case you're like me and never carry cash, I've enabled online payments for this event on Meetup (which goes through Amazon payments), so you can pay that way, too.
I look forward to seeing you all on Friday :)
-Amanda