South Sound Developers User Group Message Board › Group Change. SSDOTNET is now SSDUG

Group Change. SSDOTNET is now SSDUG

Brad J.
bivvo
Group Organizer
Seattle, WA
As some of you may have heard I have stepped down from the South Sound .NET User Group. You are also most likely very curious why there is now a “South Sound Developers Group”. This has been something that I have been discussing with some of the more frequent members for the past year. Due to some issues that came unexpectedly I have decided to make this transition occur immediately instead of the slow transition I was hoping.

With this brings many opportunities. Since this group is new I want everyone to have a say in what they feel this group should bring. Our plan is to help bring in more than just the local .NET community in the area. There are more than just .NET developers out there and we want to learn what they are doing also. If you feel that this is no longer the group for you we are sad to see you go. We welcome all developers, no matter what you choose as a platform. If you ever wish to come back we will be here.

Notice:
The old South Sound .NET group is still here. It can be found on Facebook. If you wish to help it can be found @ https://www.facebook.com/groups/ssdotnet/­ . This meetup group is going to be converted to South Sound Developers Group.