South Sound Developers User Group Message Board › Interest in coworking or office sharing in Olympia?

Interest in coworking or office sharing in Olympia?

Tom G.
user 151697782
Olympia, WA
Post #: 1
Hello!

I work a lot remotely and would be interested in starting or finding a coworking space in Olympia. At the moment I have a small office which could work for 2-4 people, but I am open to changing spaces as well. Mostly looking for a good group of people to work with!

Also, if you are a developer / designer and are looking to share a small office, or help start a coworking space here, please let me know!
Matthew K.
user 25643402
Olympia, WA
Post #: 1
I am absolutely interested in this. Currently, I cowork with my cats at home, but their work ethic sucks.
Tom G.
user 151697782
Olympia, WA
Post #: 2
Hey Matthew!

Great! At the moment I switched to a slightly smaller office since there wasn't much early response, but it would still be suitable for a few people. There are a lot more offices in the Security Building downtown though that we could consider switching to as interest grows.

Current office is 1 block from the Olympia transit center at 5th and Washington. Nice high speed internet too.

Send me a mail at tom.gruner@gmail.com or text me at (206) 335 5742 and we can meet! We could also meet on the 10th at the meetup and see if there are other members interested. The office is just a few blocks from the meetup.