An opportunity to apply web standards - CSS/UI developer role
My name is Kainne Hansbury. I work for a 35 year-old professional recruiting firm named Winter, Wyman & Co. Specifically, I work in the New York Technology division with a particular focus on technology and software.
I am a dedicated consultant building my network on integrity, hard work, and professionalism. I am interested in developing contacts with exceptional professionals who see value in a talented insightful recruiter.
Below is a role which I thought would appeal to this group, I apologize in advance if you consider this to be spam.
Do you want a web development role with a large design component? Would you like this role to be with a very well know publisher in New York City? Keep reading.
As a member of the user experience design team, you will help, in concert with the IA and other members of the design and development teams, structure and define the usability, utility, and user experience of a major publishing firms website.
This is a mid- to senior-level position reporting to the Design Director.
- Creating and maintaining iterative XHTML wireframes, with an emphasis on reusability.
- You need the ability to code within the current CSS patterns, adding enhancements and improvements to existing code or adding new definitions as necessary.
- You must understand pragmatic web standards and why they are essential
- Using excellent communication skills, you will collaborate to archive shared goals
You need to be:
- A front-end web UI developer with strong visual aptitude.
- A designer with expert CSS/XHTML skills plus scripting abilities.
The following should be obvious to you:
- Function and beauty are not mutually exclusive.
- Collaboration is essential to the achievement of shared goals.
Kainne E. Hansbury
Winter, Wyman & Company - New York
Direct Dial: [masked]
The greatest compliment you can give to me is a referral