Come to the gallery and bar space at Culturefix at 9 Clinton Street (between Houston and Stanton) to meet up with tech entrepreneurs, investors and journalists. Make your reservation at Eventbrite: http://startupfixaugust-eorg.eventbrite.com/
The evening will be full of demos from great new startups and New York successes, including:
- DailyCandy: DailyCandy is the original, trusted source for expertly curated discoveries of fashion, food, and fun. DailyCandy editors find the genuine, the next, and the unique for more than 6 million readers nationally and via eleven local city editions.
- Sociaby: Sociaby lets vendors easily and efficiently serve up discounts to their most valuable customers in exchange for social mentions, save money on affiliate commissions, prevent abandonment, and drive incremental social traffic.
- M ss ng P eces: M ss ng P eces is a Brooklyn-based creative production company inspired by storytelling, technology and the limitless potential of the web. It is a full-service, integrated production company that creates commercials and content for television, online, mobile and live experiences.
- getAchef: With getAchef, anyone can have a personal chef experience. Easily find, book, and host a personal chef to prepare, cook, and serve fantastic food right in the comfort of your kitchen and home.
- SaberBlast: SaberBlast helps businesses that share the same target customers but aren’t direct competitor to create a formal alliance to help one another by cross-promoting each other’s “stuff” (products, blog posts, tweets, etc.). As a result, each gets more exposure and attracts new customers.
- Beats Headphone Giveaway: Startupfix partner TriNet is sponsoring a Beats Audio headphone giveaway. Be sure to bring a business card so you can be a part of the raffle.
- Q & A: All of our demos will include opportunities to find out more specific details about their experiences, so that they might focus on the issues confronting other startups at Startupfix
- Networking: Culturefix is a great space for mixing and connecting, which is why Startupfix has always been a different kind of demo night.
- Flavorpill: Flavorpill’s mission is to empower you to lead a more extraordinary life by connecting you with culture, people, and ideas that inspire you.
- TriNet: TriNet delivers HR outsourcing services that allow growing companies to do what they do best. Small to medium-sized businesses in technology, financial services, non-profits, and professional services use TriNet’s all-in-one solution for human resources, benefits, payroll, workers’ compensation, and strategic human capital services.
- Culturefix: Culturefix is a bar, gallery and event space that offers a different idea of a public space. It has an eclectic selection of beer, wine and tapas-sized dishes prepared in-house. The gallery and event space is the heart of Culturefix, exhibiting visual and performance art of a wide variety, with the aim that our guests find something new every time they come in.
Reserve your tickets at Eventbrite: http://startupfixaugust-eorg.eventbrite.com/