|Sent on:||Monday, April 22, 2013 4:40 PM|
Wanted to send out a quick reminder that Startup Weekend Riverside is in 11 days! Just in case anyone is on the fence, I wanted to mention a few things.
- You don't have to have any startup experience to attend. The event is really about learning what it's like to work for a startup company.
- You don't have to have an idea to pitch. There will be plenty of people who already have an idea but are looking for a team to help perfect it and create a business out of it.
- You don't have to be a programmer or a designer. Much of the weekend is about creating a business model.
- You don't have to quit your job. You don't have to be ready to leave your job and work for the company you build during the weekend. Again, it's just about the experience.
- You don't have to give up another idea you are already working on. The weekend will give you some amazing insights on your own projects even if you aren't working on them during the event.
- You are allowed to just have fun! There will be music, good food and good times. There is really no way to describe what it's like to attend a Startup Weekend without haven't attended.
There you have it! You have no excuses! Register at http://riverside.startupweekend.org/ and be sure to use the promo code STARTUPIE when you check out for $25 off the registration!
See you there!
Mike, Ben and Conley