February 12, 2014 · 6:30 PM
Our last meetup went really well with a record turnout of 65 starters.
You should now be inspired to get that idea off the ground, learn about your customer, meet the people around you, and get to hustling. Now what?
Kick off your business right...
We have the pleasure of having 2 of the top local leaders in their profession speaking on operations.
• Andrew Rush - @IPInSpace - www.linkedin.com/in/rushandrew - Andrew has years of experience in intellectual property working with multiple startups. He'll be covering patents, how they work, and what to do to get started.
• Stan Sikorski - www.linkedin.com/pub/stan-sikorski/66/350/74b - Stan has over 20 years of experience in financial advising helping firms get setup. He is currently working with multiple startups throughout the nation. He'll be covering partnerships, stock, and the financial pitfalls businesses can run into. Side note: he used to be the CFO of Pound Puppies...yeah...that's right!
Ignite will be sponsoring the beer and pizza this month...so woohoo!!! It should help get the networking and learning juices flowing.
Flow for the night:
• 6:30-6:45 - Networking
• 6:45-7:15 - Stan Sikorski on Finance
• 7:15-7:30 - QA
• 7:30-8:00 - Andrew Rush on Intellectual Property and Patents
• 8:00-8:15 - QA
• 8:15 - TBD - MORE NETWORKING!!
Come out to Ignite, learn something, and let's help the ones around us.