|From:||Jose De D.|
|Sent on:||Friday, June 28, 2013 4:40 PM|
FREE-JULY- Startup Pitch + DEMO & MIXER!
Click here [ * ] for more info.
There is still time to apply to Demo+Pitch... Just click on the picture and complete the online form!
Application Deadline July 05, 2013
(Apply to Demo+Pitch >click here<)
Startup Demo for all Verticals! * SOFTWARE * Hardware, * All Apps (iOS, Driod, Native) * any Product or Service.
The Drake-Lounge is hosting our JULY Startup Pitch + Demo & Mixer! They are providing us with Happy Hour Beverages and Food from the moment you walk in the door!
First 50 People get 1 Drink courtesy of our Drink Sponsor:
The Law Offices of Luis Montes, we represent the individual Owner(s) within the Corporate Startup environment! Who represents you?
This Startup Demo+Pitch will be Judged by Industry Pro's, VC's and Angels! Therefore bring your "A" Game!
5:30 PM - Demo setup!
6:00 PM - Networking Mixer
6:50 PM - Speaker
7:00 PM - Demo's begin.
8:00 PM - Voting for the Winner
8:30 PM - Winner Announced (one on one meeting with investors)
8:30 - 9:00 PM More Networking
9:10 - After - Party only RSVP's allowed entry.
LIST OF DEMO Co's: There is still time to apply!
2) Gamorlive SAS
3) UpOut Inc.
4) FIM Systems
5) Gamorlive SAS
7) Discovrly Inc
9) Judobaby Inc.
10) Surface Prep Solutions, LLP
List of Investors:
1) SFAngel (SF Angel is a San Francisco-based angel investment firm. We help start-ups with financing, connections, business development, and mentorship.)
2) DoubleRock Venture Capital, (DoubleRock invests primarily in early and growth stage technology companies. We help successful, entrepreneurial businesses scale to become global market leaders)
3) Keiretsu Forum ("KF" is a global angel investor network with 1000 accredited investor members throughout 26 chapters on 3 continents!) Nearly 1Billion invested to date!
4) Founder Institute (The Founder Institute is the World's Largest Startup Accelerator, with a mission to "Globalize Silicon Valley" and help founders build enduring technology companies.) FI companies have raised over $75,000,000