Cancel dues at any time.
Dues are billed each month.
Startup Product events are intended to be an opportunity for everyone who is passionate about product excellence, regardless of title, industry, or stage of growth, to come together to share, learn and talk about what it really takes to produce products that people love and how to build sustainable businesses and revenue streams based on product excellence.
Everyone is encouraged to contribute their point of view, workshop their product dilemma, share their lessons learned in the process of shepherding products from idea to inception to build to launch and beyond. We need a place where all perspectives and orientations of what the product requires are welcome. Everyone who sheds light on specific areas that are essential to product excellence are welcome to present and contribute to the conversation.
There is a lifecycle that every product, startup, idea and project passes through to be realized. Focusing on where the product is in its lifecycle enables a conversation that brings us all together on what will serve the product most to arrive at product/market fit, sustain growth and generate revenue streams.
We welcome people from all disciplines and stages of product evolution:
• UX professionals
• Founders, funders, CEOs
• Software developers
• Makers, DIYers
• Product Marketers, Agile Marketers, Growth Hackers
• Product managers
• Community managers
• Customer Support & Service
• Content strategists
• Business Analysts
• Project managers
• And anyone who loves to talk and think about products!
Come share what you've learned and learn from others about the art AND discipline of all the facets involved in the process of breathing life into a product, managing actionable goals and producing scalable businesses...
We encourage open debate so the group can learn from us and each other. StartUp Product events may be led by a guest speaker or a panel of experts ideally representative of the local community.
“StartUp Product Talks” is also a networking function. An opportunity for anyone passionate about product quality and what it takes to delight customers to come together to meet, interact, and network. The ideal environment within which sharing and learning can flourish and complement the knowledge base for all on a peer to peer basis. We’re keen for Product People across different industries to meet up and exchange business cards. You never know where your next job offer will come from.
--->Join the community in between face to face Startup Product events:
1. Visit the site & contribute to blog: http://startupproduct.com
2. Become a member to attend Daily Webcasts: http://startupproduct.com/webcasts
3. Listen to weekly broadcasts with thought leaders discussing all aspects of product excellence http://www.blogtalkradio.com/prodmgmttalk
4. Subscribe to newsletter: http://startupproduct.com/newsletter/
5. Totally follow us on twitter: @StartupProduct
7. Show off your passion for product excellence! Grab a tshirt athttp://www.zazzle.com/startupproduct
8. Check out local product management related job postings and discussions at our linkedin group: http://linkd.in/ugZrJR
9. Read crowdsourced content from product related events:http://storify.com/prodmgmttalk
"Startup Product" is a trademark owned by Cindy F. Solomon
pop-up co-working space, events & classes for passionate product people
Listen! http://bit.ly/nbw9Yr Be showcased! http://bit.ly/f4xAIW
Daily educational online events for your continuous learning.
$500 off registration November 20-23, 2014 http://bit.ly/1xAXG1i
Access to daily live online educational events http://bit.ly/1t0DnKu
1,303 Silicon Valley Marketing Leaders
1,661 NoPayers and NoPayees
6,508 Android Developers & Users
7,007 Data Bees