addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Founders Nation London Message Board › Failed Filmmaker

Failed Filmmaker

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi I may not be exactly what you would call a failed filmmaker but I have learnt so much from my past that I am inspired to move entertainment online.

I require an entertainment loving gifted Flash programmer to build interactive Webcam to Webcam site. You must have live experience with Red5 or Flash Adobe Media Server or Wowza and truly excellent skills. You'll be needed intensely for the first basic demo build and then a few hours a week iterating. As we grow so does your role. Creative atmosphere in trendy Kings Road London.