StartupSB : Starting Up Santa Barbara Message Board › StartupSB event tomorrow night!

StartupSB event tomorrow night!

Kyle A.
user 13871021
Group Organizer
Santa Barbara, CA
Hi all,

Join us tomorrow night at Office Autopilot headquarters for a great evening of presentations, announcement, networking, drinks and appetizers!

If you haven't seen the OfficeAutopilot headquarters (above the Rivieria Theater) you should.  A networking event there is reason alone to come.  It's a great space with some fantastic views.  Of couse the evening's program will also be incredible.

RSVP at www.startupsb.com

We'll have presentations from OfficeAutopilot, WiserSolar and team Chirp, winners of the first Startup Weekend Santa Barbara, as well as a couple interesting announcements, and Q & A about Startup Weekend Santa Barbara #2.

We will also be giving away a ticket to Office Autopilot's Internet Marketing Super Conference, so bring a Business Card to add to the giveaway.

StartupSB would also like to offer the opportunity for Startups and established companies looking for key team members, employees, contractors, etc. to add a slide to a Powerpoint presentation sldeshow that will be playing throughout the evening on flat pannel screens at OfficeAutopilot.

Here's the catch... we need it by the end of the day today!  So... quickly put together a slide and email it to me, I'll add it to the presentation and it will be seen by attendees at the event.  If it's a job, please include instructions on how to apply and your contact info and website, etc.  If you are looking for a co-founder, help, a team, etc. please include your contact info.  There is a basic Powerpoint Template to download and use here.

In addition, if you have a Startup or entrepreneur related event you would like to announce, you can also send me a slide (in the StartupSB template).

In both cases... just know that i may need to do some reformatting of the slides, and I will be screening the slides for the appropriateness of the event for the StartupSB audience.

Hope to see you all at the event tomorrow night.   Again, more details are available at www.startupsb.com

Cheers,

Kyle and the StartupSB Team.