addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

StartupSB : Starting Up Santa Barbara Message Board › Thank You!

Thank You!

This message board is read-only.

Mike L.
user 2741521
Santa Barbara, CA
Thanks to everyone for helping make StartUpSB #3 a huge success!

I love seeing familiar friends and new faces show up to these events. It's proof that the group is growing and so are our attendance rates.

It is very encouraging to see so many brilliant ambitious people turnout to share with their community.

I hope that as we move forward you will share this group with your friends and colleagues and help make StartUp SB an event where people can share, learn and grow together.

I have uploaded some pictures courtesy of Carolyn Newstrom (@LuvenRN)

Live Culture loved hosting us and I'd like to give a big thanks to them.

Stay tuned for announcements regarding our own StartUpSB.com, the @startupSB Twitter list and other fun interactive things.

Have a great day everyone and thanks again!

Michael