Mike L.
user 2741521
Santa Barbara, CA
Calling all entrepreneurs, creative types and awesome people!

Jitters Coffee shop located at 728 State St has offered up the upstairs loft area for us to cowork from.

What does this mean? Well it means that we can share the space and feed off of each others creative energy, not be alone at home and help each other out in our endeavors.

There is a huge sky light, fan to keep the temperature ideal and plenty of power outlets. Oh and of course wifi.

So join me next Tuesday Sept 7th, starting at 10am for the first coworking event at Jitters on State St. The website www.coworksb.com will be up soon!

If you have never coworked before you should come. Awesome people making it happen.

This is FREE. Just show up!

OH and if you mention that you are coworking you get 10% off your coffee and other yummy stuff!

Ok. Bye.

@bizmike
Simi
user 12215018
Austin, TX
Post #: 1
Wrapping up my first CoWorking session as I type. It was a great opportunity to meet other innovators. I'm looking forward to attending more of these. Thanks for setting it up.

-Simi