add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The New York City Star Wars Meetup Message Board › How active is this group?

How active is this group?

A former member
Post #: 2
I see there are over 200 members listed in this group but don't see much recent activity here from members, and very few members have met together on the last group meetups. Would like to know if more than 4 members usually get together at the scheduled meetups, and if any women ever go to the meetups or just guys.
user 12939379
Brooklyn, NY
Post #: 1
I am curious as well. I've been a member for the past year, though I have not been to any of the meetups due to there not seeming to be anything compelling going on - hardly any comments or interaction and just the static monthly meetup. I find it pretty shocking that in NYC there's such a small and relatively inactive meetup for Star Wars, though I do recognize that there's not a whole lot new going on with the franchise at the moment.

Anyone still interested?

- Erik
A former member
Post #: 181
Hi there. We meet every month together with the the NYC Star Trek group. So it may look like 3-4 people in this group, but it is usually a group of about 12-20 people in total. We are very friendly and fun. We talk about all different sci-fi shows, movies, books and collectibles. We have plenty of female members. Come on down and join us. If you have any suggestions for other meet up activities for the group, please share them, we'd be happy to post them. Thanks!