The New York City Star Wars Meetup Message Board › Need help with reference material for a custom action figure

Need help with reference material for a custom action figure

Sinie G.
user 13968920
North Babylon, NY
Post #: 19
I'm thinking of making a custom figure of these Imperial commandos that were in a Star Wars comic from Dark Horse. I think it might've been Shadows of the Empire or one of it's offshoots. Both my collection of comics and my Star Wars Encyclopedia are in boxes that are inaccessible right now though. I looked it up on Wookiepedia, and found a number of different types of Imperial Commandos (some I didn't even know about), but not the one I was looking for. The one I was looking for looked like a big buff bald black guy who had a uniform that was basically a Stormtrooper uniform but with only parts of the white armor on it. I think his name was Sixtus or Sextus Quinn or something like that (or maybe I took it from somewhere else or pulled it completely out of my ass! LOL!). I can't find any reference on wookiepedia. I need a picture or two for visual reference. I was hoping to use a POTF2 Luke Stormtrooper for this custom as I think the "buff sculpt," useless for anything else, will actually work in this character's favor. If anyone can provide pictures of this character, I'd be very happy. Thanks!

-- Joe