addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

sthlm.js Message Board › No meetup in may?

No meetup in may?

Joakim W.
user 55725902
Stockholm, SE
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I'm new here and I'm psyched about becoming a part of this group.

That being said, here's a little complaint: We're not optimising this groups potential at all. Here's my point:

We're 800 members. On the april meetup we've got about 160 coming and 160 waiting for a spot. That's 320 active members in my book. That's great. The problem is that of those 160 waiting, maybe 20 can get in.

So of our 320, there's 140 not getting in. This is fine. It just shows that there's high demand on meetups like this. But still: That's a chance of 43.7% on being left out if you're not ready to get you spot when they become available.

And now we're not having a meetup in may? Intrest might go down, guys.

EDIT: IGNORE ME, I MISSED THAT IT'S STILL BASICALLY JUST ONE MONTH BETWEEN THE TWO