Beginner Series Part III - This is the third session of our four-part beginner series. This series is a great opportunity for beginners to learn basic principles of meditation in a class setting.
1. The first half (first 30 minutes) will cover the basic introduction and an experience of awakening of your inner energy followed by a 5 minute break
2. The second half (next 30 minutes) will introduce you to a new energy center each time
It will be greatly beneficial to the people who live/work close to Hazelwood area and are not able to attend our regular sessions at the Headquarters on Saturdays. Even those who attend the classes at the Headquarters can benefit from attending group meditations more than once a week.
Beginner Series Part 1 – January 9, 2014 @ 6 PM
Beginner Series Part 2 – January 23, 2014 @ 6 PM
Beginner Series Part 3 – February 13, 2014 @ 6 PM
Beginner Series Part 4 – February 27, 2014 @ 6 PM
1. We understand that some of you might not be able to attend one or more sessions in the series due to other engagements, which is perfectly fine. Please feel free to attend as many as you can. Even though the sessions are of progressive nature, meditation is the basic theme of all the sessions. You will not feel lost and will always benefit from the meditative experience even if you attend only one session in the series. In addition, our experienced practitioners can always help you catch up on the missed portion after the class, if you are interested.
2. Also, Thursday meetings are arranged by the Library. Most of attendees come through library promotions and not necessarily are on the meet up. We always get around 10-12 people for the class. Please don't let a low number of RSVPs on the meet up discourage you from attending.
Sahaja meditation classes are always conducted free of charge and led by expert Sahaja meditation practitioners on a voluntary basis. Sahaja Meditation is a simple, time-honored technique. It helps reduce stress and increase wellness. It brings better focus and helps people become more centered and better balanced. A detailed information can be found at our national website -
You can also visit website of our local chapter at www.stlouismeditation.org
About the classes:-
- All age groups are welcome.
- Each class duration is approximately 1 hour.
- No registration required.
- We are a non-profit and never charge any money. We do this as volunteers.
- There is no need to bring in a mat or sheet with you.
- We sit on chairs in a relaxed position and focus our attention on different energy centers within our body.
For more information, please feel free to call: