Note: Please note that Monday meetings are arranged by the Library. Most of attendees come through library promotions and not necessarily are on the meet up. We always get around 8-10 people for the class. Please don't let a low number of RSVPs on the meet up discourage you from attending.
We are a non-profit group and conduct free meditation classes across the US. In MO, we conduct these classes in St. Louis every Saturday at different branches of Saint Louis County Library.
Sahaja meditation classes are always conducted free of charge and led by expert Sahaja meditation practitioners on a voluntary basis. Sahaja Meditation is a simple, time-honored technique. It helps reduce stress and increase wellness. It brings better focus and helps people become more centered and better balanced. A detailed information can be found at our national website -
www.sahajameditation.com (Please note that this website also contains a list of our classes elsewhere in the US and Canada)
You can also visit website of our local chapter at www.stlouismeditation.org
About the classes:-
- All age groups are welcome.
- Each class duration is approximately 1 hour.
- No registration required.
- We are non-profit and never charge any money. We do this as volunteers.
- There is no need to bring in a mat or sheet with you.
- We sit on chairs in a relaxed position and focus our attention on different energy centers within our body.
For more information, please feel free to call: