This is the best time in history for real estate investors to get in the business. However the window of opportunity is closing fast! We have another 12 to 24 months of great deals, but we are already on the up curve of the market and climbing fast.
In order to celebrate the spirit of the holiday season, I'm offering this Special One Time Presentation for FREE to the first 150 people who RSVP. I will bring together all the relevant information that you need to be aware today and give you the tools to jump on the "real estate train" before it is too late.
PLUS: A FREE Italian Lunch Buffet will be Provided. I want to start the year off right, by giving back to others, and sharing my experience, strength, and success with new real estate investors:
- Why invest NOW? America is on sale! This is a once in a lifetime opportunity, houses that use to sell for as much as $150,000, can be purchased for as little as $35,000, with O.P.M. (Other People's Money.)
- No Money, No Credit ... No Job, No Problem - Learn how to utilize private money (O.P.M.) to finance your real estate deals.
- REO - Foreclosures - Short Sales - Wholesales: If you wait, you'll be too late. America is on sale, but the sale is almost over. Now is the time to act.
Now take a moment and ask yourself - what exactly do you expect from real estate? Why are you interested in learning more about this business?
- Increase Your Cash Flow
- Save For Retirement
- Pay Off Your Debt
- Help Your Children/Pay For College
- Build Lasting Wealth
- Get a Higher Rate of Return on Your Money
- Generate Passive Income
Than you need to attend this One Time Special Presentation. The knowledge that you will gain will be the best gift that you can give yourself and your family this Holiday Season.
Doors will open at 11:00am for Open Networking.
The Presentation will begin at 12:00pm and end at 2:00pm.
Important Note - Please keep RSVPs updated. We will have a Waiting List for anyone over the first 150 RSVP. Different groups are invited, besides St Louis Real Estate Coaching and Networking, so we expect a MUCH larger crowd than usual.