|A former member||
Ruby Architect Job Posting:
If you are a Ruby Architect with Team Leadership experience, this job is for you! What you need for this position:
- Extensive knowledge of Ruby On Rails
- Experience with MySQL, SQLite
- Experience with .Net 4.0
- Linux, Mac OS X skills
What you'll be doing:
- Mentor and train engineers on ROR and in architecture principles and implementation
- Ensure system, integration, and product architecture as well as tools, processes, and governance workflow are documented and communicated to necessary stakeholders
- Define requirements and develop the architecture roadmap of delivery product capabilities
- The Architect will be a member of the core product engineering team
- Partner with the Scrum Master on sprint cycles and ensure work is evenly assigned to the various individuals on the team using agile methodologies
- Serve as the lead engineer who drives the evolution of the technical architecture.
- Partner with the Product Owners and the development team to deliver to the product roadmap, while ensuring we have an extensible, supportable architecture built for growth.
- Hands-on coding within the sprints working along-side the team
What's in it for you: - Join a rapidly growing experimental product development team in an agile Company - Excellent Health, Dental, Vision Benefits - 401K W/ Company Match - Opportunity for growth into a management role. If you are a Ruby Architect with Team Leadership experience, apply today!